Our complaints policy
Our commitment to you
At Vertical Explorers we want to provide great customer service, making sure your experience with us is everything you expect and more. Member/customer satisfaction is extremely important to us and we aim to resolve all problems and complaints to your satisfaction quickly and effectively.
If for any reason you are unhappy with the service or experience you have received from VE, please let us know so that we can resolve the situation.
Your rights as a VE customer
You have the right to:
- be treated with courtesy, respect and fairness at all times
- have access to information about our services
- provide feedback or raise a complaint if you are unhappy in any way
- Seek independent advice or assistance if you are not satisfied with the VE’s resolution of your complaint.
Raise a complaint or provide feedback
Call us on 0092 (0)31-555-444-34
Write to us at VE Feedback, VE office, Adjacent Soldier Board Office, Main Airport Road, SKardu, Gilgit Baltistan Pakistan
If you are raising a complaint, please ensure that you provide your trip booking no, proof, clearly explain the issue and state that it is a complaint. Alternatively, VE staff can assist you in raising a complaint and ensuring you are put in touch with the appropriate team to manage and resolve your complaint.
VE’s complaints procedure which you can find in the booking conditions you will have received when making your holiday arrangements.
You should write to Vertical Explorers setting out clearly and succinctly your complaints within 15 days of completion of your holiday.
- Keep a copy of your complaint letter and all the correspondence you receive and send to Vertical Explorers.
- List your complaints in bullet point form so that they are crystal clear.
- The best evidence is that which cannot be denied and with compelling and supportive evidence.
- Explain how the problems you encountered during the holiday affected you.
- Be realistic about the compensation you want.
- If you incurred expenses because of the problems you are complaining about try to support your claim with copies of receipts.
- Our Policy requires that a complaint is acknowledged within 14 days and a full response is given within 28 days.
- If you do not receive an acknowledgement to your complaint or full response within the time stipulated.
- If when you receive a response from Vertical Explorers you remain dissatisfied you may consider pursuing your claim further through arbitration.
After you raise a complaint;
If you have called VE to raise a complaint, where possible, your complaint will be resolved there and then. If further investigation is required we will advise you of an expected resolution time. We will also give you sufficient information to ensure you can enquire about the progress of your complaint.
If you raise a complaint by email or letter, it will be acknowledged within 3 working days from when we receive it. We may need to contact you to further understand your complaint or obtain additional details. VE will keep you informed of progress and the expected resolution timeframe, or if the problem is of a very complex nature and will exceed the initial resolution timeframe.